Welcome to LESPWA International's blog. Please follow our page to learn about our work in Haiti

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Enjoying the warmth! ;)

Well I am sweating just a bit as I type this from Haiti.
The group is a real blessing here. They take every opportunity to serve.  It is a proud mom moment when I hear
the good reports from the community.  Working hard and working together in unity!  They are eating well and drinking plenty of clean water.  
Tom, Timothy and myself will be at the prison this morning with translators to do a small clinic and pave the way for the rest of the group to go in. Praying that these guys would be Spirit led as they are sharing in very unlovely conditions.  
The remaining group members are off on a community clean up project.  They will be under the direction of good leaders as they are doing a task that is not pretty either. The kids have become magnets to most of the group. (no surprise to those of you who have been there I know. ;)  I rarely see anyone without a number of children hanging on them. 
 We had an amazing group time of singing right outside of our gate last night.  Sharing in the music and then a testimony time.  It was more beautiful than you can imagine! I must be off to the ride the tap tap now...gotta run! Hopefully there will be more later. :) Keep praying!  
Lori and 17 amazing men.  Praise God

No comments:

Post a Comment