Welcome to LESPWA International's blog. Please follow our page to learn about our work in Haiti

Monday, March 28, 2011

Hello, all!
It's only been like 4 days now that I've been back in the States, but I miss Haiti terribly already! I definitely left part of my heart down there! After talking with Lydia on her return from Haiti the first time, back in November, I couldn't comprehend how anyone could fall so much in love with a country and people like she did in so short a time. However, after going there myself and experiencing what I experienced...I know exactly how she and others felt after leaving that wonderful place! I miss the smells, noises, sights, and sounds...but most of all I miss the many incredible people that I had the privilege of meeting while I was down there. Lord willing I hope to go back very soon! A huge "thank you" to all of you for your prayers...having so many of you lifting us up daily in prayer was a huge encouragement and blessing! Praise the Lord for all He was able to do through us!
~Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment